Friday 11 December 2009

She's out of her tree...


Hi all, it's Steve here...Head Cook at Stewart & Co. At The City Library.


Just a quick oneto let you know what seasonal treats we've got in store for you this week! Nothing says "Christmas" like a beautifully decorated tree...and I can tell you that we've definately got one here..My boss decorated it, and to be honest...she's a bit pedantic about her decorations..(Don't tell her I said that...) I have to admit it looks great though (Don't tell her I said that either!)

So thought I'd better create some lovely festive food to compliment her O.C.D...I mean hard work. So from Sunday we've got a wonderful Christmas Lunch Menu, with our own Butter Basted Roast Turkey (straight from our own butchery) plus all the trimmings...Pigs in Blankets, Homemade Stuffing...the works. Not forgetting a tasty Mushroom Wellington for our Veggie friends!


So, why not come along and give our festive cafe a try...and don't worry, we'll do all the dishes so there'll be no Christmas leftovers to worry about! ;) Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment